*Images shown are from our Fleurieu Peninsula workshop.
Rather than working on a hypothetical website (then you trying to find the time to apply what you’ve learnt) our students work on their own website from day one because we learn best by doing. Our workshops are hands-on and interactive.
We personally get to know each student before every workshop so that we can tailor some of the content to suit them and we provide in-depth workshop materials that cater to different learning styles, and we make sure you feel totally at home from the minute you arrive.
You’ll learn, and really understand what is required to design, build and maintain your website so it is user-friendly, fast, tablet and mobile ready and ensure your site is compliant with Google – non-compliance can lead to your website being moved to page 10 … ouch!
Over the two days you will be:
- Understanding the fundamentals of your website
- Learning all about the dashboard, features and functions
- Customising your website with your own logo and colour palette
- The three essential steps for preparing imagery before you upload to your website
- Apply and learn why H1, H2 and H3 header tags are important and assist in getting you found online
- Design and customise your contact form
- Learn how to easily add additional pages
- Learn how to embed videos and Google maps
- Understand the importance of optimising your site for search engines and the end user – your customer
- Design and build a four-page website ready for launching
- Glossary of free tools, tips and software that will make your online life so easy to maintain